I don’t agree with scrapping CCT. CCT is the abbreviation of common class test held by teachers of the same subjects throughout the whole year.
As far as I am concerned, CCT is one of the best ways to review the previous studies and to adjust the studying methods. After scrapping it, I think students will let their studying time elapse without any pressure. They will not be able to know which part they should pay more attention and efforts in order to learn well.
Differing Class Test and Topic Assessment, CCTs occupy more percentages in the final GPA. This feature forces me, a secondary student, to pay full attention to the lessons and homework in order to cope with the frequent CCTs. At the end of the year, I found myself had reviewed all the things throughout the year and got adequate time to prepare. Hence I do not need to be in sorrow when I am reviewing all my work on the day before End of Year examination.
In one word, CCT should not be scrapped. CCT is a good tool to be used in enhancing students’ grades abilities, especially in GPA system.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment